domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

Grammar Book



 GRAMMAR BOOK 

Page 2 and 3

Want to + go 

Afirmative

I
          want                   
You                             


He
She   wants                 to go  surfing.              
It


We
You   want                
They



Negative

I
          don´t want
You

He 
She   doesn´t want           to go surfing.
It

We
You   don´t  want
They   


Interrogative

Do        you

             he                         to go
Does    she       want  
             it                           hiking?

            you
Do       they


Short answers

              I             do.



             he
Yes,      she           does.
                    it



                    we
                                do.
              they


Short answers

         I          don´t.

         he
No,   she         doesn´t
         it 

         we 
                       don´t
         they


Page 4

Comparatives 

Fast + er = faster.

Short + er = shorter.

but Big + er = bigger.


I´m
He´s                     taller                             my sister.
She´s                    shorter                          my mum.
                            faster                             a train.
My dad                slower        than            a taxi.
A bus                   smaller                          a rhino.
A cheetah   is       longer                           a giraffe.
The river             bigger                            the street.
A car 


Page 5

Present continuous 

                am        i                                       I´m
                                                                    You´re
                are      you                                    He´s            swimming.
                                                                     She´s           eating.
                           he                                      It´s              running.
                is        she                                     We´re         drawing.
What                  it             doing?                You´re
                                                                     They´re
                               we
                      are          you
                                      they


Page 6

Past and present with THERE

                            There+ is = There´s.
                            There+ is+ not = There isn´t.
                            There+ are+ not= There aren´t.
                            There+ was+ not= There wasn´t.
                            There+ were+ not= There werent´t.

Present

                ´s                   hotel.
                             a    
                isn´t                bank.

 There    
            
                are            two       hotels.
                                            
                       aren´t         four       banks.


Past

                           was                                   hotel.      
                                                     a
                           wasn´t                            bank.
There  
                           were         four      hotels.
                                   
                 weren´t      two          banks.


Page 7

 Questions with WAS and WERE 


 
 




















 



 














 

2 comentarios:

  1. Anda, Lola!!! Veo que estas publicando lo que vemos en clase. ¡Que sorpresa!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sii . la verdad es ke no es ke me guste el INGLÉS sino es ke


    lo amo, lo adoro, ¡¡ me encantaaaa¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar